Although I’d prefer to dedicate an entire cabinet loaded with my beauty essentials at the office, I know it wouldn’t be proper to do so. Instead I’ve put together a list of a few things I consider beauty must haves that you can easily stash in your office drawer for emergency touch-ups. It goes without saying that when the unexpected happy hour or dinner invite arrives you must be ready!
1. Bare Minerals Original Foundation powder with SPF 15. Hands down this is the best powder for touching up! Easy to use and no mess. Apply with your large makeup brush and you’re ready for the next step.
2. Tarte Creaseless Concealer is the best concealer out there in my opinion. It is slightly thick but goes on so super smooth and the best part is that it hydrates your under eye area to leave a smooth finish!
3. Too Faced Glamour To Go eyeshadow, blush and lipgloss palette is awesome! I carry it with me everywhere! Everything you need in one cute compact that flatters just about every skin tone!
4. Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray This is my favorite hairspray and I carry a can with me everywhere. It is incredibly lightweight despite it’s potential for extra hold. Great for taming those pesky fly-aways and humid days.
5. Sephora Mini Flat Iron This is definitely a life saver when it comes to taming your hair. Its compact size is obviously easy to carry with the benefits of smoothing out your frizzy hair. A definite must have if you’ve had your hair pulled up on a bun all day!
These are truly my go-to emergency beauty essentials. Convenient, necessary and super easy to stash away!
What are your emergency beauty essentials?