Another weekend is upon us, yay! Now I just count the days till my boys are home from school…
I don’t know about you guys, but let me tell you, I just can’t wrap around my mind how quickly and LITERALLY time flies! This is crazy! I remember sitting down to write about my day frolicking at the beach and now I have to think about Thanksgiving week! So much to do and accomplish and absolutely not enough time to fit it all into. You ever feel that way?
Anywho, I really wholeheartedly welcome the fall and winter seasons. I know I’ve said it before but I really do enjoy the change of seasons, I look forward to it, I thrive in them. With that comes many other changes; e.g. wardrobe, foods, makeup, shoes and of course house and home. I’m super excited to tell you that I recently met with Pottery Barn and I will be collaborating with them on some home design and decorating projects! So stay tuned for some incredibly fun posts featuring PB and their amazing ideas and inspirations for your home with everything you need to know and where to shop the looks.
With that I leave you with some fun and informative links for your entertainment!
- For all you Starbucks afficionados don’t miss out on this great deal!
- Guess who’s mashed potato recipe is featured on HOOD.com!?!
- Have you had a chance to make my Pumpkin Apple Soup?
- How the fashion world has evolved. A glimpse at some of the first ever street style pics.
- I’m still not sure about this trend…
- Another great seasonal must have! I’m currently obsessing over these and so glad they’re finally back in stock and on sale!
- Totally crushing on these beautiful moisturizing lipsticks in the season’s top colors.
- Did you know Kate Spade now has a line for little girls at GAP!
- Not boxy or frumpy, this faux fur is THE vest to have.
- The truth about Ebola, or is it?..
- Has anyone else had it with this Twerking thing! I mean seriously!?! I find it absurd and repulsive, to say the least. I’m mortified by the fact that my daughter’s era will be highlighted by this kind of social grossness!
I hope you all have a fantastic and restful weekend!