What’s sweeter than the aroma of freshly baked pumpkin pies and spiced apple cyder…
- Apple picking is definitely one of those things we must do during the fall season. Really looking forward to picking some and making those tasty mile high apple pies!
- Visiting local vineyards is also a fall fave of mine. Time to stock up!
- A fall must do of course is spending a day at a pumpkin patch. Not just for the kiddies anymore but I’m sure glad we still have a little one at home to make the day all the more exciting!
- Another fall fave is to spruce up the main entrance of the house by adding a few giant colorful mums! Lasting deep into the fall season these brighten up any doorway.
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte, hot or iced; need I say more!
- Over-sized plaid scarves and patched elbow sweaters. My collection is ever growing. In love with this one.
- Dark colored manicures…
- My favorite fall staple; the chunky Fisherman’s sweater. And a turtle style as well, seen here.
- Last but certainly not the least, we should not forget the endless baking of pumpkin pies, spiked apple ciders or hot toddies by a roaring fire and of course candy apples!
What are you looking forward to in the fall season?