As I write this post I also happen to be in the middle of giving my own dining room a little refresh. I’m taking advantage of the recent lousy weather we’re having by staying indoors and tackling some much needed projects around the house. I’m patching wall decor holes, rearranging furniture and updating the paint. While searching Pinterest for ideas for my dining room tablescape I narrowed it down to these few. I hope they serve as inspo for you as much as it did for me!
How fabulous is this green and white tablescape? I love the beautifully coordinated color of green with the bold and vibrant colors of the centerpeice along with the accent of white. They all meld so well to create such a fantastic table setting. It screams old elegance and yet so cozy and inviting. Exactly how one wants to feel when entering a home for dinner.
How fun and creative is this tablescape. I love the idea of a bountiful spread as a centerpiece. And also how appropriate! This tablescape is perfect using simple seasonal fruits on a neutral background. The books add a vintage charm with what I imagine are fun stories that can be discussed during the meal…
Although I’m not a big fan of rustic decor, the simpleness of this tablescape is what makes it lovely. Anyone can recreate this look with minimal effort. It’s simple and sweet and on point. Bringing the outdoors in is a great way to take advantage of seasonal foliage while incorporating nature into your decor. The neutral palette makes for a peaceful setting.
Here’s a fall rustic theme with one of my favorite patterns. The plaid runner/throw makes the whole fall theme stand out. Anyone can pull this cozy tablescape with no effort at all. I mean, who doesn’t already have a plaid scarf or throw laying around the house? And how cute are the pinecones in the bowls! You can easily go to your backyard for those!
This tablescape of course speaks to my soul! I love how simple and elegant it is! The hydrangeas are so beautiful and is a whimsical reminder of all the fun that was had during the summer months. The bright white is all the more lovely and screams glam against the darker hues from the floral centerpiece. Another easy to achieve tablescape with minimal effort!
TIPS FOR A LOVELY FALL TABLESCAPE
- Begin with a tablecloth or runner, or a nice plaid throw or scarf to do the trick. For an inexpensive custom look, visit your local craft or fabric store where you can find tons of tablecloth ideas at a discount.
- I love rattan, jute and cane but I usually use them during the summer months. You can incorporate them into fall decor to add texture.
- Simple white dinner plates are a staple for anyone who loves to entertain! They can be used year-round and are easy to mix & match with other color themes.
- Step away from the traditional silverware and use gold flatware instead or better yet, use MOP for a really nice touch. It’s perfect for fall and so chic!
- Bold colors and dark florals are the epitome of fall and winter decor. Sprinkle it throughout with napkins for a fun look.
- Glassware is another element that can elevate or downplay the tablescape. You can choose your comfort level by using chic crystal or a more casual drinkware, either way it’s up to you how you want to dress your table.
- You can find simple place cards at your local craft store as well. Gold and white adds a glam touch.
- If using fresh fruits make sure to keep refrigerated until right before display. Faux pumpkins and fruits are an inexpensive option and can be used year after year.
And most importantly, however you decide to dress your table, make sure to have fun doing it!
SHOP FALL TABLESCAPE FAVORITES