I have a super fun recipe to share with you today. We’re making a fantastic Italian dessert with a little help from a French gadget. We’re gonna travel to France and then to Italy and you’re gonna LOVE every step of the way!I was going to split this post into two because I wanted to take the time and show you how to make coffee in a French Press but I already know my readers are pretty smart so we’ll skip the extra read. If you’ve never made your coffee this way now is the time to learn and I promise it’s really not that complicated.
- In a small sauce pan bring water to a slight simmer and then remove from heat.
- Place your coffee grounds in the french press carafe.
- Carefully pour hot water into carafe. Gently stir to make sure all coffee grounds are incorporated.
- Let brew to desired taste or for about 6 minutes to get optimal flavor.
- Place the top on the carafe and gently press down making sure to filter the coffee. Enjoy!
[yumprint-recipe id=’26’]Being married to an Italian means lots of wine and lots coffee. After dinner we usually have coffee and a dessert. Affogato is the perfect marriage of coffee and dessert. It is so simple to make yet such a genius concoction. Buon appetito!
SHOP FRENCH PRESSES