Waking up to beautiful tresses is always a feat of its own. Today I’m reviewing a new hot hair tool that promises to accomplish those results. Introducing Kiss Instawave.
The revolutionary KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease (No Need to be a Pro). No longer do we need a professional to style our hair in curls. Instantly create beautiful, long-lasting curls with just the touch of a button with the KISS InstaWave, a fully automatic tangle-free hair curler.
- KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls
- Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand
- Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
- Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
- 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420 degrees
- Hold InstaWave vertically
- Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
- Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
- Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
- Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls.
I played with this item for a little bit before I got the hang of it. I’m so used to a regular 2″ curling iron and wrapping my hair around this one was at first a little tricky. I was also hesitant about the gadget getting my hair tangled. That was my greatest fear, can you imagine the tragedy that would ensue! But I’m happy to report it really is a tangle free tool. I had no problems twirling and unwrapping my hair from it.
The other thing is, and I’m not sure why, but the curls you create really do last! I had my curls for almost a week! (Yeah, I went almost a week without washing my hair, I’ll cover that on a future post.) This was the first time I’ve had curls that lasted so long without adding extra hair products or without getting them done at the salon. I’ve never had those results while using a regular curling iron.
To summarize, I found this tool pretty easy to use and very functional for both righties or lefties. I highly recommend! You can find the Kiss InstaWave automatic curler at Ulta, Target and Walgreens with prices ranging between $50 and $60.
How do you curl your hair? Would you find this hair tool useful?
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.