There isn’t many other things I enjoy more than waking up on quiet weekends. It’s different. I mean, it’s just a different kind of wake up. During the week we have so much to do, our schedules dictate what we have in store for the day. But there’s just something about waking up on weekends that seem sooo delicious. Even if you have a packed day ahead, the extra stretch, the puffing up of the pillows and if you’re lucky, the smell of fresh coffee, all done leisurely! No hurries, no fuss, simply enjoying the moment. Ahhhh, that’s the way to welcome a new day!
There was a time I had piles of old newspapers hanging around the house. This has become a thing of the past, along with the black fingertips from the fresh ink on the pages as I no longer subscribe to newspapers. Everything and anything I want to know about is at the click of a button. Although most of my reading is done on my iPhone or the laptop I still pick up a good book!
- Pinterest has become my resource for all things especially anything with home decor.
- Loving these new arrivals for black and white!
- As if I don’t have enough wedges! My must have for the upcoming spring/summer season!
- Can we talk aprons? I’m in serious need of a couple new assortments and these will do the trick!
- For the coffee table! I’m starting my collection of Kerrie Hess books, she’s my latest girl crush!
- And how pretty are these! Catching up with the girlfriend over a glass of wine has never been so chic!
What’s on your reading/browsing list?
image via ciderwithrosie.com